TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Between 2004 And 2018, National Parties Collected Rs 8721.14 Crore From Unknown Sources
- India Beats New Zealand In 1st ODI — Catch The Highlights
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- Best Smartphones With Android Pie To Buy In India 2019
- What Are MSMEs Expecting From The Interim Budget 2019?
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On MeToo Movement
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Why Sleep With Your Socks On?
Asus has recently surprised the entire tech world by disclosing the specs of their upcoming next generation Nexus 7 tablet. In fact, the leak came out of the Asus support representative.
It all started out when someone started a live chat with the Asus support person. It was more surprising to see how the chat went on revealing specs one by one. Moreover, this Asus support guy seemed to be more interested to go deep into the specs of the so called next generation Nexus 7 tablet.
Here is all the information that have been disclosed regarding the specs of the Asus next generation Nexus 7 tablet. The next generation Nexus 7, according to the conversation comes with a 7-inch display offering a 1920 x 1080 resolution, the device will be powered by qualcomm snapdragon 600/S4 Pro APQ8064 processor and supported by a 2GB RAM.
Internal storage capacity of the device was said to come at 32GB. The Asus support representative further continued the chat revealing 5 megapixel rear camera and a 1.2 megapixel front camera in the tablet. The tablet will have Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC, LTE connectivity and will be powered by a 4,000mAh battery. The device will run on Android 4.3.
The specs are completely derived out of the conversation. He also said that the tablet is expected to release before the ending of Q2, which he says should be at the end of July but on the contrary Q2 actually ends in June.
However, below are the screenshots of the conversation that revealed the internals of the supposed Next Generation Nexus 7 tablet from Asus.