TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
Nexus 7 dock is on pre-order in US and will be in sales around January 15. The websites are accepting pre-orders for the device in US and are yet to ship the device.
An official ASUS Nexus 7 docking station appeared on the ASUS website of Japan on November 30, 2012 with very little information. There were rumors that the device is to be launched on December 30 but the day passed without any event.
Retailers are now confident that the device will be shipped this month. The ASUS Japan website reports the price of the dock to be 3,480 Yen (Rs. 2170/- approx) but the device is currently out of stock.
B&H, the online shopping site, is expected to ship the device from January 10 and pre-orders can be placed in the website for a price of $39.99 (Rs. 2200/- approx) but the device is not in stock as of now.
The dock is the first of its kind available for Nexus 7 and offers all that one needs in a tablet dock. The dock comes with a 3.5mm stereo output port and a micro USB port. The dimensions of the dock are 8.6X2.6X1.2 and weights about 280 grams. The tablet runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean. The ASUS Japan website says that the dock is to be kept plugged while using audio output.
This may not be the best accessory for Nexus but it will make the lives of Nexus 7 owners a bit easier.
It just takes a long time to get the fitting accessories whenever an iPad is released, so those with Nexus
7 would be even more upset as they are still waiting for the dock. But now, it is going to be available and the users can be happy about that.