TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Rumours of Nokia working on a tablet came as early as 2012 and it was popping up here and there till February 2013. But after that it would quietly slip away into the background never to be talked about for a long time.
Not much was known about the device apart from it's model number which was initially informed to be RX-108 and the fact that it will be running on a Windows platform. Besides, it was not even clear as to, if the device will be running on WinRT or Win8.
Now the update is that a Nokia device having model RX-114 has been spotted on GFXBench. The device is seen sporting a 1371 x 771 p display, quad-core processor (probably snapdragon 800), Adreno 330 GPU and again there is no information on the which version of Windows OS the tablet will be running on.
So does this mean that Nokia has scrapped the RX-108 project in favour of a improved RX-114? Nothing can be said right now, because benchmarks are easily fakeable. There is no confirmation on whether this particular one is the real deal or the false one.
Back in 2012 it was believed that Nokia would be unveiling a 10 inch tablet running on Windows RT at the MWC 2013 in Barcelona. But however this wasn't the case. In April 2013, there was rumour that Nokia is working on a Windows 8 powered device which will come with a detachable keyboard, but then again this bit of information remained as a rumour. Basically rumours are going over all directions, but noting concrete has been reviled yet.
This story has been edited