TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Four-Storey Building Collapses In Gurugram; Many Feared Trapped
- Virat Kohli To Be Rested For Last Two ODIs And T20I Series Against New Zealand
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- PayTM Mall On Republic Day — Samsung Carnival Offers
- Best Low-Priced Stocks To Buy For 2019
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On #MeToo Movement
- All You Want To Know About Toothukudi
- Deepika Padukone Adds Another All-black Ensemble With This Airport Attire
Rumours of Nokia working on a tablet came as early as 2012 and it was popping up here and there till February 2013. But after that it would quietly slip away into the background never to be talked about for a long time.
Not much was known about the device apart from it's model number which was initially informed to be RX-108 and the fact that it will be running on a Windows platform. Besides, it was not even clear as to, if the device will be running on WinRT or Win8.
Now the update is that a Nokia device having model RX-114 has been spotted on GFXBench. The device is seen sporting a 1371 x 771 p display, quad-core processor (probably snapdragon 800), Adreno 330 GPU and again there is no information on the which version of Windows OS the tablet will be running on.
So does this mean that Nokia has scrapped the RX-108 project in favour of a improved RX-114? Nothing can be said right now, because benchmarks are easily fakeable. There is no confirmation on whether this particular one is the real deal or the false one.
Back in 2012 it was believed that Nokia would be unveiling a 10 inch tablet running on Windows RT at the MWC 2013 in Barcelona. But however this wasn't the case. In April 2013, there was rumour that Nokia is working on a Windows 8 powered device which will come with a detachable keyboard, but then again this bit of information remained as a rumour. Basically rumours are going over all directions, but noting concrete has been reviled yet.
This story has been edited