TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Scribe Murder Case: Gurmeet Ram Rahim, 3 Others Get Life Imprisonment
- India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: Preview
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
OPlus, a Taiwan based electronic products manufacturer has recently entered the Indian market by launching their latest tablet device called XonPad7 at Rs. 9,990. The company has tied up with India's leading e-commerce site Snapdeal to release the device online.
Going by the specs, the XonPad7 comes with a 7 inch IPS display offering a resolution of 1280 x 800p resolution.
It is powered by a 1.2Ghz Quad Core processor built on the 28nm process which should help increase battery longevity a bit. It also uses 1GB of DDR3 RAM for better performance and runs on Android Jelly Bean 4.2 OS.
There is a competitive 5MP rear camera with auto focus as well as a 2MP front facing shooter incorporated in the device.
The device houses 16GB onboard memory which is expandable by up to 32GB via microSD card.
Connectivity options include 2G, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, USB connectivity. Moreover, it is a voice calling tablet.
The debutant tablet from OPlus measures 115 x 9.7 x 189 millimeters and weighs 310 grams and draws its energy from a 3500mAh battery.
Amidst the tablet devices like Nexus 7, Lenovo Idea Tab A1000, Micromax Funbook 3G P560, Asus MeMO Pad ME172V Tablet and iBall Slide i9018 among others, which are present in the market in the similar price range, the newbie will have to face a bit of harsh competition. The best part of the tablet is that it is powered by a quad core processor which very less devices in this price point come with. Further, it also features a 5MP rear camera and HD resolution which makes it more strong in terms of specs.