TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Japan based Panasonic has proved its worth in building high end TVs already and in India the company has been sourcing in a number of smartphones as well. However, it should be noted that Panasonic withdrew from the smartphone market back in September 2013 but it is still vending small number of devices in India at least. Now the company's upcoming 4K resolution featuring tablet has been hitting the online world pretty hard.
The new device, Toughpad 4K coming from the company is the world's first 4K panel featuring tablet. The tablet was first showcased at the CES 2012 but now the recent reports suggest that the device would be released sometime around February, 2014.
The device is loaded with such specs, that seriously makes it for professionals. It features a 20 inch IPS alpha LCD display with 4K resolution (3840 x 2560pixels) and LED backlighting.
It is powered by an Ivy Bridge Intel Core i5 processor clocked to 1.9GHz with Turbo Boost up to 2.9GHz coupled with Nvidia GeForce GT745M dedicated GPU, 256GB of SSD storage and 8GB of RAM. The huge tablet runs on Windows 8.1 Pro OS.
It comes with a magnesium alloy chassis thus the name "tough" has been added to it. The company has not revealed the price of the device so far.
<center><center><iframe width="100%" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/7HtbhFEK1EE?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></center></center>