TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP-Cong Spar Over EVMs Again: This Time There Is An International Conspiracy To It
- ICC Awards 2018 Winners' List: Virat Kohli Sweeps Awards; Makes History
- New Upcoming Maruti Cars In India — 12 New Models In Next Two Years
- Reliance Jio To Foray Into E-Commerce Business In India
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider For 2019
- Kangana on #MeToo: I Was Pinched On My B*tt In The Middle Of A Group
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Health Benefits Of L-arginine
A device from Samsung called with a model name SM-G7102 was spotted at the FCC database recently and now the company's 12.2-inch tablet has also surfaced at the same database. Earlier this month, LTE-enabled Samsung Galaxy Note 12.2 variant (SM-P900) had been spotted on FCC. But now we are talking about the non-LTE variant.
Rumors of the 12.2-inch tablet first surfaced back in June, which was expected in Q3 2013, but it didn't happen. Now it looks like Samsung is ready for the new tablet. Moreover, the tablet sketch on the database also reveals a slot for the stylus pen on the top corner.
Another sketch reveals the dimensions showing that the device would measure 295×204 mm and the front bezel size including the screen is 358mm, which is about 14-inches. But there is no information on he thichkness of the tablet at the moment.
If rumors are to be believed, the tablet would feature 12.2-inch (2560×1600 pixels) display equipped with IGZO (Indum-Gallium Zinc Oxide) technology. Moreover, in terms of connectivity, earlier rumors hint at the presence of Bluetooth 4.0 LE and Wi-Fi 802.11ac.
Apart form that, guesses are that it would follow the specs of the Note 10.1 2014 Edition. Accordingly, it could feature Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor, Exynos 5420 processor, 3GB of RAM, and Android 4.3 or 4.4, along with the S Pen stylus.