TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Back in July @evleaks leaked two of model names of Samsung devices, via tweet post, out of which one was SM-P900. The tipster in the same tweet also mentioned that it would come with 12.2-inch display offering a resolution of 2560×1600 and Exynos 5 octa and S-pen.<blockquote class="twitter-tweet blockquote"><p>Samsung SM-P900: 12.2-inch, Exynos 5 octa, 2560x1600, S-pen; P600: 10-inch, Snapdragon 800, also 2560x1600</p>— @evleaks (@evleaks) <a href="https://twitter.com/evleaks/statuses/361194779398242305" rel="nofollow">July 27, 2013</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Now the tablet has been recently spotted on Bluetooth SIG with model number SM-P901. The model names are not completely same but is very close to same. Moreover, earlier this month around the first week, the tech world also witnessed an image leak of the same tablet.
Repeated called as Galaxy Note 12.2, it is rumored to come with 12.2 inch display with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 quad-core or 1.9GHz Samsung's Exynos 5 Octa 8-core chip. If it follows Note 3, than it'll also pack 3GB of RAM and a display resolution of 2560×1600 and will come with S Pen support. Apart from Bluetooth 4.0. support Bluetooth filing doesn't reveal anything else.
There is still no details available on the confirmed specs of the device. Moreover, neither price nor availability has been disclosed. However, when it comes to OS, the mammoth tablet can be expected to run on Android Jelly Bean 4.3 at least and at the most, out of wild guesses it might possibly feature Android 4.4 KitKat.