TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
With the advent of 2013, it looks like South Korean tech giant Samsung is gearing up to fill the gap between its 5.5 inch Galaxy Note 2 and 10.1 inch Galaxy Note 800. This can be said, as rumors have popped up recently in the tech media world that Samsung is in works to launch a 7 inch device adding to its already existing 7 inch product portfolio.
After being spotted at a NenaMark 2 earlier this month, a new device bearing the model number GT-5100 has now showed up in GLBenchmark.
Reportedly, according to the GLBenchmarks, it seems like Galaxy Note 7 will be powered by a 1.6GHz Samsung Exynos 4412 processor, feature a 1280 x 800 resolution display, which matches that on Google Nexus 7 and run on Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean operating system. With CES 2013 and MWC 2013 on the horizon, it is wise to expect the tablet from Samsung this time.
In the year 2012, Samsung has already scored handsome amount of spotlight on the tech ramp with launch of numerous devices under its Galaxy series. In the meantime, the company is also speculated to unveil Galaxy Young Duos, Galaxy Frame and Galaxy S4 smartphones sometime in early 2013.
Clash of Samsung Galaxy Note 7, Apple iPad Mini and Google Nexus 7
if the current rumored specifications the Galaxy Note 7 turn out to be authentic than the upcoming devices would surely prove to be tough rival against Apple iPad Mini and Google Nexus 7, provided if they are priced similarly.
Provided, in order to strengthen the 7 inch tablet competition, companies including Asus and Acer are also rumored to be working on affordable 7 inch tablets that would be launched in the coming months and Nexus 7 is expected to witness a price cut to make it strong.