TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
Samsung fans across the world are keen to see the unwrapping of the next generation tablet and smartphone. With constant report emerging from differtent corners of the tech world regarding the upcoming duo, the anticipation for the launch of the devices has gone significantly higher.
At the this point of time, the Vice President of the South Korean tech giant has triggered the expectations by confirming the launch of Galaxy Note 8.0 and Galaxy S4.
According to a SamMobile report, Samsung's Vice President Mr JK Shin has confirmed to a Korean news website, iNews24 that Galaxy Note 8.0 will be launched at the Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2013 scheduled to commence from February 25, 2013. Also, the official has confirmed that the highly rumored Galaxy S3 successor - Galaxy S4 will be unwrapped soon.
Going by earlier reports, the hybrid tablet has been leaked via benchmark tests hinting that it will have an 8 inch Super Clean LCD capacitive touchscreen display with a resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels, 1.6GHz quad core Exynos 4412 processor, micro SD card slot, 16GB/32GB internal storage, 2GB RAM, Android 4.2 Jelly Bean operating system, 5MP rear camera, 1.3MP front camera for video calling, Wi-Fi, micro USB 2.0, A-GPS, Bluetooth 4.0 and a 4,600 mAh battery.
Moreover, the tablet is believed to come with S-Pen support and loaded with an array of S-Pen applications and optimizations.
Speaking of Galaxy S4, the upcoming smartphone is speculated to boast a 5 inch AMOLED HD display along with 1920 x 1080 pixel of resolution accompanied with remarkable 441 ppi pixel density, 2GHz quad core Cortex A15 processor, 13MP rear camera, Android 5.0 Key Lime Pie and 16GB/32GB/64GB/128GB internal storage options.
Further, there are several reports that claim that Galaxy S4 will support wireless charging and stylus support.
Anyways, there is no official confirmation on the specifications of the Galaxy Note 8.0 and Galaxy S4. For further information, the tech enthusiasts will have to wait for Samsung to launch the devices.