TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- New CBI Chief: It Could Be Modi VS Jaiswal
- India Vs Australia, 3rd ODI — Live Updates
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
The rumors circulating around the Samsung's upcoming 8 inch Android tablet have been reportedly confirmed authentic owing to the latest leaked snapshots of the device spotted online. Italian site Dday has outed a few images of the highly anticipated tablet in a report, suggesting that the Galaxy Note 8.0 tablet, design aesthetics would be very much similar to that of a larger version of a Galaxy S3 and Note 2. Further more, the report has also informed in the past, that the tablet will also pack a stylus and will get unwrapped at the MWC 2013.
This can be said as recently, Samsung's roadmap for H1-2013 got leaked which confirmed the release of Galaxy Note 8.0 tablet. Moreover, the head of Samsung Mobile Communications, JK Shin lately ratified the fact that the tablet will be officially unveiled at the Mobile World Congress, to be held in Barcelona next month.
Although the official price of the tablet is unknown, at the same time tech insiders have predicted that the device will be roughly priced between Rs 13,000 to Rs 16,000 and will be aimed at the masses as a budget-friendly tablet.
Speculations running around the device's specs reassured that the Galaxy Note 8.0 tablet will land with features, including Android 4.2 Jelly Bean, 8-inch display with 1280 x 800 resolution, 1.6GHz quad-core processor, 2GB of RAM, 16/32GB storage, 5 MP camera in back along with 1.3 MP front facing camera, microSD support, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, A-GPS, 3G support, Bluetooth 4.0, USB 2.0, S Pen support and 4600mAh battery.