TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Interaction With TN Students: Rahul Didn’t Violate Poll Code Says EC
- IPL 2019: Chennai Super Kings: Experience, Power, Emotion Drive The Champions
- Porsche 911 GT2 RS Becomes Fastest Car At BIC
- Apple Introduces AirPods 2 With Wireless Charging Case For Rs 18,900
- Trump Says Tariffs On China To Remain For A 'Substantial Period'
- Has Fame & Success Gone To Vicky Kaushal's Head?
- When A Baby Split Into Two!
- Food Tour In North India
Samsung Galaxy Note Pro Update: 12.2 Inch Tablet Gets Leaked Again
Samsung Galaxy Note Pro range which has been leaked several times in the last few weeks in different set of reports has become the main gossip of the tech town. Twitter sensation @evleaks has posted, what we can call very clear image of Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2.
The latest images touts the tablet in black color and it also would come along the stylus, the so-called S Pen.
Also in terms of specifications, the Galaxy Note PRO and Galaxy Tab PRO are the same. They both feature a WQXGA display and draw power from an Exynos 5 Octa (1.9GHz x 4 + 1.3GHz x 4) processor (for the Wi-Fi model) or a Snapdragon 800 2.3GHz x 4 (for the LTE model).
Both LTE and Wi-Fi versions will come with 3GB of RAM and 32GB/64GB of internal storage. The slate will also pack two cameras (8MP on the back and 2MP frontal snapper), a 9500 mAh battery and run Android 4.4.2 KitKat out of the box.
As per the ongoing report, Samsung's upcoming tablet is said to have a massive 12.2-inch display having a resolution of 2560 x 1600 pixels. The tablet is expected to be made available in 4G LTE and Wi-Fi versions, as per a new report published last month. Other specifications may include a 2.3GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 quad-core processor, backed by 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal memory, an 8-megapixel rear-facing camera, a 2.1-MP front-facing camera, Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean topped by Samsung TouchWiz UI, Wi-Fi, 4G LTE, Infrared blaster, NFC and Bluetooth 4.0 and more.