TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
With the success of Galaxy S3 - the hottest selling smartphone of 2012, Samsung added more color options to the smartphone and now, seems like it is following the same strategy with its tablets.
According to a recent report by SamMobile, Samsung is all set to refresh the paint job on its tablets including Galaxy Tab 2 7.0, Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 and Galaxy Note 800. Leaked press images show the Garnet Red version of the tablets, hinting that they are in the pipeline.
The speculation is that the devices in the new color will be available next year, most likely before Valentine's Day on February 14, 2013. The red version is expected to be offered on Wi-Fi/cellular variants of the trio, only. Hope it comes to India as well at the speculated timeframe.
As far as the specs are concerned, Galaxy Tab 2 packs a 7 inch tablet category sporting PLS capacitive display with a resolution of 1024 x 600 pixel resolution, 1GHz dual core processor, Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich (upgradeable to Android 4.1 Jelly Bean), 3MP rear camera, 0.3MP VGA front camera, 8GB/16GB internal memory, 1GB RAM and a micro SD card for expandable memory up to 32GB.
When it comes to Galaxy Tab 2 10.1, the tablet is flavored with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich and flaunts a 10.1 inch PLS LCD display with a resolution of 1280 x 800, 1GHz Dual Core processor, 3MP auto focus rear camera, VGA front facing camera for video calling, 16GB/32GB internal memory, micro SD card slot supporting up to 32GB expandable storage, 3G, Wi-Fi, GPS with A-GPS, Bluetooth v3.0, USB 2.0 and a 7,000 mAh battery.
Speaking of Galaxy Note 800, the tablet sports a 10.1 inch capacitive touchscreen display with a resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels, Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich OS topped with Samsung TouchWIZ UI, 1.4 GHz quad core Exynos processor, 5MP rear camera, 1.9MP front facing camera, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and HSPA+ connectivity features. Moreover, the Galaxy Note 800 is available in three variants - 16GB, 32GB and 64GB along with a micro SD card slot.