TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Samsung has really been in the top notch category if looked from the perspective of the number of times it has been coming to the news. The Samsung Galaxy series of devices have not only created a threatening effect on Apple while its Note 3 rumors are taking much space in the news section as well.
Moreover, GizBot just reported about the super AMOLED Flexible display coming on Note 3 and here comes another Galaxy device that is reported to support the LTE network. The device, we're talking about here is a most awaited tablet, Galaxy Tab 3 with 8 inch display.
Engadget, recently reported saying that Samsung's Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 will come in LTE. Not only that the device is loaded with a built in cellular access as well. The report comes from the FCC where the Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 was spotted with a tag SM-T315. However, the device has the HSPA Data packed in it, the LTE inside Tab 3 8.0 may only be compatible with the network of few countries. South Korea will definitely be able to use it. US may sadly have to wait for a while.
To recap on the other specs, The Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 comes with 8 inch TFT capacitive touchscreen with16M colors depth. The screen offers a higher-resolution of 1,280 x 800 pixels and 189 ppi pixel density. The 8 inch tablet will be powered by a potential Exynos 1.5GHz dual-core processor and will run on Android v4.2.2 Jelly Bean platform. The Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 features a 5-megapixel rear camera with autofocus and LED flash and is capable of shooting video at 720p. It also sports a 1.3 MP front facing camera. Storage comes with 16GB, with extra space available through microSD and 1.5GB RAM. The tablet will come with a non-removable Li-Ion 4450 mAh battery.
However, there is no information regarding the number of countries that would be able to use the LTE feature in the latest Galaxy Tab 3 8.0.