TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Samsung had been trying to make some noise in the low-end Android powered tablet for the longest time possible.
With the Galaxy Tab 3 T211, Samsung has managed to deliver an excellent device at an affordable budget.
However, the South Korean giant may need to come with super cheap 7-inch Android-based tablet to better compete against the likes of Micromax and others.
Now it seems that Samsung is super confident its upcoming affordable Android tablet, the Galaxy Tab 3 Lite.
The said tablet is expected to hit International market later this month at a price point of 100 Euro or Rs. 8,500. If the rumored price turned out to be real, then get ready to experience one of the cheapest Android tablets made by a reputed brand.
Recently, the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite (SM-T111) was benchmarked at GFXBench. Thus making it clear that a tablet named Galaxy Tab 3 Lite really exists in reality.
Going by the benchmark site, the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite comes with a 7-inch display having a resolution of 1024 x 600 pixels. Under the hood, the tablet will have a 1.2GHz processor (most likely to be dual-core) and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean out of the box.
As far as the graphics performance is concerned, Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite might not be as impressive as we would've thought, at least, if one asked to believe GFXBenchmark results.
Since the tablet is expected to retail for super cheap, it is suggested to ignore benchmark as a criteria, rather look how a device like the Galaxy Tab 3 Lite can make a difference in your life.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!