TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Inside Story Of How Siddaramaiah Led The Operation Against Operation Lotus
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- 10 Interesting Facts Of The Indian Budget
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Six Important Things That Make You Lucky And Happy
- Visit Yanam — The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- This Is The Craziest Thing Ranveer Has Done For Deepika
Its less than a month for the debut of MWC 2013 and several leaks on various upcoming devices have started to pour in. One of the tech giants that is been eagerly awaited for a plethora of launches at the event in Barcelona is Samsung.
A TechKiddy report claims that Samsung has three tablets on cards - GT-P3200, GT-P5200 and GT-P8200 and these will join the existing Galaxy lineup of Samsung. In a leaked AnTuTu benchmark results, Galaxy Tab 3 Plus has reportedly appeared to be on par with Samsung made Google branded Nexus 10 as it has spotted to have a 10 inch display with 2560 x 1600 pixel resolution, 1.7GHz dual core Exynos 5 chip and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean.
According to recent User Agent Profiles, the South Korean tech firm has three tablets for the consumers in February. The UAP suggests that the Tab 3 series tablet will come in three variants - GT-P3200, GT-P5200 and GT-P8200. Of these, P3200 is rumored to be a 7 inch Galaxy tablet and P5200 is the Galaxy Note 8.0. Finally, P8200 is said to be the model number of Galaxy Tab 3 Plus, which has been spotted on benchmarks with a 10 inch display.
Further, the UAP claims that GT-P3200 has a 1024 x 600 pixel display, which is meaningful for Galaxy Tab 3 7.0. Meanwhile, GT-P5200 is believed to be the Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 with a listed display resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels.
If these UAP reports and benchmarks results turn out to be authentic, it can be said that Samsung will lay a tough competition to tablet market dominators from Apple - full sized iPad and iPad Mini. However, until the final specs of the handset is confirmed by Samsung, these tablets cannot be concluded as Apple competitors.