TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 and Tab 4 8.0 LTE Variant Spotted Online
The last time the Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 tablet from Samsung made it to webosphere was back in mid-February. Now the tablet has once again been spotted online. To be precise, it is again the same FCC database which has housed the information about the tablet.
The unannounced tablet is likely to be unveiled sometime soon and it has not only appeared on the FCC but also has passed through the GFX benchmark as well, which means, we have more information about it now.
According to the latest leaks, the Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 has a 10.1 inch display offering a resolution of 1280 x 800. It comes powered by a quad-core 1.2GHz Snapdragon 400 CPU with the Adreno 305 GPU coupled with a 1.5GB of RAM. You will get to see a 16GB of native storage used in the slate of which 12GB is user accessible. In the imaging section, there is a 3MP rear camera and 1.2MP front facing shooter as well and it is said to run on Android 4.4.2 KitKat version. It should be noted that the Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 had already visited the FCC last month but that was the WiFi model and this one we are talking about right now is the LTE variant of the device.
Moreover, to the fans advantage, the smaller variant of the new tablet series from Samsung has also hit the FCC certification site. The Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 according to the alleged leak comes with an 8 inch display offering a resolution of 1280 x 800.The same quad-core 1.2GHz Snapdragon 400 CPU with Adreno 305 GPU and 1.5GB of RAM powered the system. Also the storage unit remains the same with 16GB. Camera hardware also remains similar. This one is also the LTE variant.
Samsung has not spoken about the device as of now but looks like the devices are likely to get launched soon. We will keep you on the loop if we get hold of updated information pertaining to these tablets. Stay tuned!