TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nagrota Attack: Free Run For Terrorists
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- Launch Alert: Huawei Mate 20 Pro To Launch On 27th November
- Deepika And Ranveer Bangalore Reception: All You Need To Know!
- F1 Raceweek: Alonso Farewell Looms
- Typhus - Causes, Symptoms And Prevention
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Samsung should be quite busy when it comes to fulfilling its promises about the number of devices that is supposed to be launched by the company in the upcoming year. But surely the effort proves to be right in every possible way.
The recent justification for Samsung's hard work has been spotted in the form of a leaked information about a company's new tablet called by the model name SM-T320. This would probably fall in the Galaxy range of tablets from the manufacturer.
The leaked information comes from none other than the FCC database. Thus the same documents shows Samsung tablet measuring 8-9-inch. However, the company has not spoken about the tablet as of now. But the announcement of the device cannot be expected anytime around CES, 2014 which would be too early for the tablet.
However, one can easily assume that the device could be unveiled at the MCW that would be held later on February, 2014. Obviously since it is listed on FCC database, it will come with a Bluetooth LE and Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac support. Other than that the tablet would also come with a GPS support and a rear camera.
If one was to follow the rumors, it will be known as the Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4. And assumptions are that the particular device would be priced pretty high. Interestingly, the import data from Indian agency Zauba reveals that the tablet which is imported from Korea for testing, would feature an 8.4-inch screen and quotes the price of the prototype at Rs 34,941.
However, this is just a hint and not an actual price thus one will have to wait for more leaks perhaps. Stay tuned to GizBot!