- 39 min ago Why Completely Boycotting Chinese Products Or Brands Is A Far-Fetched Dream
- 1 hr ago Next Xiaomi Smartphone Likely To Feature 120X Zoom: Competition To Samsung?
- 1 hr ago Oppo A12, A11K And A52 To Launch Soon In India: Price, Offers & Specifications
- 2 hrs ago Asus ROG Phone 3 Pops Up On Geekbench; Key Features Tipped
- Finance Markets End The Day Higher, SBI Surges Post Numbers
- Movies Irrfan Khan's Wife Gets Emotional And Remembers The Late Actor: We Have The Rains Connecting Us
- Automobiles Volkswagen India Introduces Das WeltAuto 3.0 — Buying And Selling Pre-Owned Cars
- Sports UFC 250: Dominant Nunes to face 'FeeNom', returning Garbrandt has point to prove
- News 15 days time, transportation of migrants cannot go on forever says SC
- Lifestyle Can Eating Too Much Fruit Cause Type 2 Diabetes?
- Education Top 10 World Environment Day Quotes For Students
- Travel Scenic Road Trips In The Western Ghats That Every Biker Must Take This Monsoon
Samsung Galaxy NotePro and TabPro Tablets Launched at CES 2014
Continuing its effort to dominate the tablet segment, the South Korean tech firm, Samsung has announced its latest 4 tablets at the International Consumer Electronic Show (CES) 2014.
Not only that but the company has also reeled off the curtains from its latest bendable TV which will stand against LG's TV with similar features.
Talking about the new tablets, to be precise, they are called the Galaxy NotePro, Galaxy TabPro which come with 12.2 inches display and the Galaxy TabPro 10.1 and TabPro 8.4. However, as you pass on through the specs mentioned below, you will notice that the NotePro 12.2 and the TabPro 12.2 are quite similar.
Galaxy TabPro 8.4
The Galaxy Tab PRO 8.4 comes with a 8.4-inch WQXGA display offering a resolution of 2560×1600 pixels. The device is powered by a 2.3 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 800 processor coupled with 2GB RAM. It runs on Android 4.4 KitKat version.
Moving on to the camera segment, it features 8MP rear camera with LED flash and 2MP front-facing shooter for video call and taking selfies.
When it comes to connectivity the device features LTE/3G, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac CH Bonding, BT v4.0, USB 2.0, GPS ＋ GLONASS.
The tablet comes in two varaints depending on the internal storage capacity i.e. 16GB and 32GB.
The device which measures 7.2 mm thick and weighs 331g is powered by a 4800 mAh battery.
Galaxy TabPro 10.1
The Galaxy Tab PRO 10.1 features a 10.1 inch WQXGA display with resolution of 2560×1600 pixels. The WiFi and 3G variant of the device is powered by Exynos 5 Octa (1.9GHz x 4 + 1.3GHz x 4) while the LTE version will be powered by 2.3 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 800 coupled with 2GB RAM. It runs on Android 4.4 KitKat version.
All the other specs are quite similar to the Tab PRO 8.4. Like the 8MP rear camera with LED flash and 2MP front-facing shooter for video call and taking selfies, connectivity options include LTE/3G, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac CH Bonding, BT v4.0, USB 2.0, GPS ＋ GLONASS. The tablet comes in two variants depending on the internal storage capacity i.e. 16GB and 32GB.
The device which measures 7.3 mm thick is powered by a monster 8220 mAh battery.
Galaxy NotePro 12.2-inch with S-Pen and Galaxy TabPro 12.2
The latest Galaxy Note PRO 12.2-inch device comes with a 12.2-inch (2560×1600 pixels) WQXGA display and is 7.9mm thick and weighs 750g. The device also comes with S-Pen Stylus.
The WiFi and 3G variants of the device is powered by Samsung's very own Exynos 5 Octa (1.9GHz x 4 + 1.3GHz x 4) while the LTE variant of the tablet is powered by 2.3 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 800 processor coupled with a 3GB RAM. It runs on Android 4.4 KitKat OS.
Similar to the smaller tablets, it features 8MP rear camera with LED flash with 2MP front-facing camera.
The storage capacity is bit higher with 32GB/64GB internal storage and can be expanded up to 64GB via microSD card.
Connectivity options include LTE / 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac MIMO (2.4 & 5 GHz), Wi-Fi Direct, AllShareCast, BT4.0, USB3.0, GPS ＋ GLONASS.
The device draws its energy from a massive 9500mAh battery.
Both these devices have a very similar specs and were leaked several times ahead of the CES 2014. Moreover, even the WiFi and LTE variants appear to be similar in terms of specs. However, the main difference between them is the presence of stylus in Galaxy Note PRO 12.2-inch which the TabPro lacks.