TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Avalanche In Ladakh — 5 Bodies Recovered; 5 Feared Trapped
- New Tax Laws Help You To Save More This Tax Season — Here's How
- AFC Asian Cup 2019 — Full Schedule
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
Samsung has been giving a colourful touch to its devices and after Galaxy SIII it's now the Galaxy Tab 2 7.0. The South Korean giant has announced its Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 in garnet red, released in the United States. The company also announced that the garnet red version of the tab will be available only for a short time starting from this week.
Earlier, Samsung had announced the release of Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 in India with Wi-Fi. The new Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 in Garnet Red will be priced at $220 (Rs.11, 900 approx). The users will also get an additional bonus in the form of a garnet red case that comes along with the tab, at no extra cost.
The features of the tablet include a 7-inch TFT display (1024X600), 8 GB internal memory storage capacity, IR blaster, a 1 GHz dual core-OMAP processor. It is powered by Android Jelly-Bean.
When it comes to connectivity options, it has Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and the usual connectivity options of any device.
The company says that this garnet red tab was designed for customers who seek entertainment, want to stay connected and also look for unique colour options. According to the Senior Vice-President, Michael Abary, Samsung Electronics America Inc., the new Galaxy Tab will roll out non-stop entertainment to the users, while the garnet red version stands out in the crowd. It was apparent that Galaxy S3 in garnet red was very well received by users and the company hopes it works well with Galaxy Tab 27.0 too.