- Xiaomi Mi 8 might soon launch in India: Expected to be priced at Rs 30,000
- Xiaomi Poco F1 pricing leaked: Expected to cost Rs 25,000 for the 6 GB RAM model
- Future Qualcomm Snapdragon chips will have dedicated AI Neural unit
- Nokia teases a new smartphone launch: could be the Nokia 9
- OnePlus 6T launch date and network carrier confirmed
- Huawei offers heavy discounts on Nova 3, 3i on Amazon
Well now it can be definitely predicted that the tablet war in the premium market is going to be really spicy and tough when it comes to competition in the year 2013. Plus the first showground to witness the fierce rivalry among major brands is going to be Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2013, which is almost a month away from now.
Already speculations are spiking high that Samsung going to surge the tablet market with a slew of launches lined up for debut at the Barelona event, one of which is reportedly going to be Galaxy Note 8.0 under Tab 3 series. Following the same rumor, in the latest development, a Phonearena report has come up - which shows the first images of one of the leaked Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 devices.
Reports have claimed in the past that South Korean tech titan will unwrap two versions of Galaxy Tab 3, a 8-inch and a 10-inch model, however, having a look at the leaked images it is still not clear, which of the two variants have been pictured. Also no details on the specifications have been divulged in the current report so far.
Even so, taking a look at the leaked images, tech experts are suggesting that the tablet has the same hardware home, menu and return button as seen in Note 2. At the same time numerous ongoing speculations also suggest that the new Samsung tablets will get shipped with latest Android Jelly Bean OS, 1280 x 800-pixel resolution, 1.6Ghz quad-core processor, 5-megapixel camera, a 1.3-megapixel front-facing camera, 16GB/32GB of storage, a microSD card slot, Bluetooth 4.0 and a 4,600mAh battery.