TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Google's next generation Nexus 10 is once again making a loud noise online. The purported device has got listed on several online sites including Amazon.de and others for couple of times. While the 10-inch tablet should have been announced around Christmas time (according to multiple-reports), but so far it hasn't.
Interestingly, Google removed Nexus 10 webpage from Play Store India on December 2, making it understandable that the next-generation device could be announced sooner than expected. Now after a long time a new rumor has surfaced in regards to Samsung made Nexus 10 2. Yes, you heard it absolutely right.
According to the sources close to Tablet Magazine, the next-generation hardware could be officially announced before or during CES 2014. Further the report went on saying that Samsung is expected to manufacture the Nexus 10 2. The first generation tablet was also manufactured by the South Korean giant but it wasn't exactly what consumers were looking for. With CES 2014 approaching fast, we might get the see the new hardware alongside other upcoming devices.
Meanwhile, Tablet Magazine also claims that the Nexus 10 2 might come with 10.5-inch AMOLED display. It is the same tablet that Samsung has been developing for quite some time. Further, the premium tablet would be stuffed with a quad-core Snapdragon 800 or NVIDIA Tegra 4 processor. The device will run the Android 4.4. Kitkat.
Again, there is no fixed set date as to when Samsung or Google might announce the next-generation Nexus 10 device. Until now, Google seems very much satisfied with 7-inch / 8-inch tablet form factor. The failure of Nexus 10 (2012) clearly shows that consumers aren't much pleased by a 10-inch tablet device. So keeping this thing in mind, it is hard to assume that the Nexus 10 2 could be announced around CES 2014.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!