TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 7.7-Magnitude Earthquake Hits Peru-Ecuabor Border
- Sachin Tendulkar Says India Should Play With Pakistan In ICC World Cup 2019
- Samsung Galaxy Fold — Unique Features Of The Foldable Phone Priced At Rs 1.40 Lakh
- Jeep Compass Recall India — Diesel Variant Of Compass SUV Recalled Over Emission Issue
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
- Standardisation Of Health Insurance — How Consumers Will Benefit
- The Kind Of Student You Are Based On Your Zodiac Sign
- Total Dhamaal — Movie Review
Samsung's New Tablets Spotted Online: Includes a 10.5-inch Model
Apart from the Galaxy S5 handset, which is the company's this year's flagship smartphone, the South Korean tech giant Samsung has been outrightly focusing on its tablet range. It has already released a number of high end slates this year which include Galaxy TabPro and NotePro.
The company's new tablet has now come to our notice which comes with a model name SM-T805. However, this was last spotted online earlier this month. According to the report from SamMobile, it's Samsung's new AMOLED tablet we are talking about. It will be offered in Wi-Fi (SM-T800), 3G (SM-T801) and LTE (SM-T805) variants.
Specs-wise, the 10.5-inch tablet will feature a screen resolution of 2560 x 1600 pixels, which is similar to the one which we have seen on the Galaxy Pro series of tablets launched recently. Also the LTE version of the unannounced tablet, SM-T805, was spotted on GFXBench database, which now revels that it will be powered by Exynos 5420 SoC with four Cortex A15 cores and four Cortex A7 cores. In addition, the tablet has a hexa-core Mali-T628 GPU. The tablet also comes with 3 GB RAM, 16 GB internal storage and a 7 MP camera at the back and a 2 MP shooter at the front.
Also a 7-inch tablet with model name SM-T230 appeared in Bluetooth listing, which shows a display resolution of 1280 x 800 and a 1.4 GHz quad-core Cortex-A7 CPU with Mali-440MP4 GPU for the LTE version (SM-T235). The Wi-Fi only and 3G versions feature the same screen but a CPU that is clocked to 1.2 GHz.
We already know about a 8.4-inch tablet with SM-T700 model name. It comes with a resolution of 2560 x 1600 pixels. All three devices run Android 4.4.2 KitKat, and will likely feature AMOLED screens.
Assumptions are that this line-up of devices would eventually be launched under the Galaxy Tab 4 series.