TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India Likely To Surpasses The UK In The World's Largest Economy Rankings
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Indian Railways Set To Enter $200 Bn Global Semi-High-Speed Market With Train 18
- Nissan’s NV300 Concept Is The Van Every Workaholic Traveller Needs To Have
- "Dhoni Is Still The World's Best ODI Finisher," Says Chappel
- 7 Apps That PC Gamers Should Use
- Govinda-Movie Rangeela Raja Super Flop; Gets Zero Rating
- Kangana Ranaut Promotes Eco-friendly Fashion With This Green Gown
The devices in the market are growing in an aggressive manner. The advent of newer and newer brands in the market has not only made the competition tough but also has led to the growth of technology as a whole. There has been a technological innovation explosion happening at the current phase. The world today is witnessing the conversion or evolution of magic into a scientific truth or a technological advancement.
However, everything that is magical or scientific enough to bemuse the contemporary lives don't always fall in an affordable category. Thus, there are different schemes, plans and policies prevailing in the market, like EMI, cashback offer, exchange offer, free accessories and many more.
In a recent past the Indian market witnessed a similar scheme battle amongst mobile manufacturers like Samsung, Blackberry and Apple. The giant manufacturers were then offering exchange offers on their mobile phones and student discounts and 0% EMI. Blackberry is still offering the scheme of giving 0% EMI on its Curve 9220 handset.
Now Samsung has come up with their scheme that offers free headsets and other various perks in its wide range of laptops. The offers are listed on their official website. Most of the offer includes a free headset H150 worth Rs. 1,099.
Almost all the laptops on the Samsung e store has been attached with one or the other offer. The prices of the laptops are above Rs. 23,438. The offers also include wireless keyboard and mouse on few of the laptops.