TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Temple Row: Hindu Aikya Vedi Leader KP Sasikala Reaches The Hilltop Shrine
- How To Send Large Files Via Email
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Lux Golden Rose Awards: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks Like A Bombshell
- Meet Lulu Hashimoto, The “Living Doll” Fashion Model
- Rupee Loses Ground After Opening Flat
- Travel Guide To Abhaneri – The City Of Brightness
- "The Indian Team Is Ready To Leave Their Mark In Australia", Says Rohit Sharma
The devices in the market are growing in an aggressive manner. The advent of newer and newer brands in the market has not only made the competition tough but also has led to the growth of technology as a whole. There has been a technological innovation explosion happening at the current phase. The world today is witnessing the conversion or evolution of magic into a scientific truth or a technological advancement.
However, everything that is magical or scientific enough to bemuse the contemporary lives don't always fall in an affordable category. Thus, there are different schemes, plans and policies prevailing in the market, like EMI, cashback offer, exchange offer, free accessories and many more.
In a recent past the Indian market witnessed a similar scheme battle amongst mobile manufacturers like Samsung, Blackberry and Apple. The giant manufacturers were then offering exchange offers on their mobile phones and student discounts and 0% EMI. Blackberry is still offering the scheme of giving 0% EMI on its Curve 9220 handset.
Now Samsung has come up with their scheme that offers free headsets and other various perks in its wide range of laptops. The offers are listed on their official website. Most of the offer includes a free headset H150 worth Rs. 1,099.
Almost all the laptops on the Samsung e store has been attached with one or the other offer. The prices of the laptops are above Rs. 23,438. The offers also include wireless keyboard and mouse on few of the laptops.