TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
Samsung has now launched its Galaxy Tab 3 T210 in India for a price of Rs. 12,399. It happens to be the cheapest tablet in the Tab 3 series.
Read Full Specifications of New Samsung Galaxy Tab 3
Owing to the cheap price tag, it is obvious that Samsung will deny the T210 some of the features that are shared by its more expensive siblings. It comes with Wi-Fi connectivity for data but has no voice calling over mobile networks. Also, the device comes with a slimmer bezel when compared to other Tab 3 devices, making easy to carry.
Moving onto hardware, the device uses a 1.2GHz processor along with 1GB DDR2 RAM. For its display, it uses a 7-inch capacitive touch screen that churns out a resolution of 1024 x 600 pixels. For its OS, it comes loaded with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean. Despite the low pricing, Samsung has been generous by giving the device 2 cameras, a 3MP shooter in the rear(capable of 720p HD video recording) and a 1.3 MP shooter in the front for video chatting. The device has 8GB of internal storage and this can be extended up to 32GB via a microSD.
Apart form this, the device also comes with Drop Box storage of 50GB along with a host of other apps from the company.
Samsung's latest offering should be a hit amongst students and other demographics given its solid hardware and attractive pricing.