TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 4 Army Personnel, Including Major Martyred In Encounter With JeM Terrorists In Pulwama, J&K
- West Indies Batsman Chris Gayle To Retire From ODIs After World Cup
- The First-Ever Maruti 800 Delivered To Customer Gets Restored After 26 Years
- Apple Might Launch RED Variants Of iPhone XS And XS Max
- Earn Interest Of Upto 9% On These Bank Deposits
- Jageshwar — The Himalayan Town With 100 Ancient Temples
- Ranveer Reacts To Will Smith’s Praise For Gully Boy!
- Anavila Misra On Slow Fashion And Her Latest Travel-inspired Collection
The South Korean tech giant, Samsung has been monetizing its tablet devices since couple of years now. Only this year the firm has released more than 5 tablet devices globally. But yet again Samsung, which has been instrumental in the Indian smartphone market, seems to be planning to release few more tablet devices in the coming months.
In fact, there are 3 tablet devices that have been spotted online in various sites. The first one comes with a model number SM-T531 and was sighted at the Bluetooth SIG yesterday. This model was approved by the Bluetooth SIG a day ago. Since the model number doesn't match with any of the company's previous tablet devices, it is safe to assume that it is a new model that would be unveiled soon.
Moreover, the same tablet model number was also spotted on the Zauba's database which is a site which lists products imported to India. According to the site, the tablet measures 10.1 inch.
Also the same time, PhoneArena also spotted two other tablet devices coming by the model number SM-T530 and SM-T535 at the same database. Both these devices would come with an 8 inch display. But all three devices were brought to India last week for testing purposes.
The company has keep these devices into a dark room and no details are out yet except the display sizes. However, the 8 inch tablets are speculated to come with a Super AMOLED display. But this is again just a rough guess.
Stay tuned to GizBot for updates!