TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Avalanche In Ladakh — 5 Bodies Recovered; 5 Feared Trapped
- New Tax Laws Help You To Save More This Tax Season — Here's How
- AFC Asian Cup 2019 — Full Schedule
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
Last week, reports were released about Samsung Galaxy Note8.0 making its debut at the Mobile World Congress in the coming month. Now, it is Roma, Kona and Santos. The SamMobile team confirmed the launch of these tablets via a South Korean inside source.
The Santos Galaxy Tab devices, supposedly called Galaxy Tab 3, will come in the sizes of 10.1" and 7" . The hardware specifications of the trio are not known at the moment and are expected to be revealed only at the launch. Santos Tabs will be released as models GT-P3200, GT-P5210, GT-P5200, and GT-P3210.
Roma is a high-end tablet from the South Korean mobile giant, Samsung. The specs of this device are also unknown but there are rumors that the tablet may have a 5-mega pixel camera and a memory space of 16 GB or 32GB variants. There are also rumors that the device will be launched in the first half of this year. Roma comes out in the model name GT-P8200.
The Kona tablet comes with the code-name Galaxy Note 8.0 and its rumored specs include a 1.6 GHz quad-core processor, 16 and 32 GB memory variants, 2 GB RAM, an 8" display, a 1.3 mega-pixel front facing camera, 5 mega-pixel rear facing camera and powered by Android 4.1 Jelly Bean.
The device is said to appear first in white. Samsung had a great year in 2012 and the same is expected this year. The South Korean company is known to keep surprising the users with new devices every now and then.