TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- New CBI Chief: It Could Be Modi VS Jaiswal
- India Vs Australia, 3rd ODI — Live Updates
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
Leading Indian tablet manufacturer Simmtronics Semiconductors Ltd has signed an exclusive tie up for Wi-Fi service across the country. According to the company's press release, with this tie up Simmtronics Xpad users will be able to enjoy free Wi-Fi services at over 5000Wi-Fi hotspots in all across the country. This is the 1st time any tablet manufacturer in India has done such a tie-up.
Commenting about this tie-up, Indrajit Sabharwal, Managing Director, Simmtronics said, "Simmtronics XPAD after major success in Middle East and GCC has recently been launched in Indian retail market.
Keeping in mind consumers need to stay connected everywhere and all the time we have exclusively tied up for these services. They need to access content & participate in social and commercial interactions on the go.
We have made this facility only for our XPAD users by providing Public Wi-Fi service which is available at all major outlets."
Wi-Fi is a convenient and fast way to connect to the Internet at home, in the office - and on the go. More than 5000 hotspots across multiple sectors including retail, education, commercial, leisure, and hospitality sector will be available for the users.The Wi-Fi facility provides flexibility to their consumers to access Wi-Fi anytime, anywhere in an easy & secure way. It offers internet browsing with a speed of 2 mbps and available all the time.
The Simmtronics XPAD user can access free Wi-Fi in stores like Mc Donald's, Subway, Café Coffee Day, Manchester United, Nirulas, Cocoberry etc.by just registering with a scratch card provided by Simmtronics along with the XPAD Tablet. These services have been offered by ozone.