TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
Delhi based tech firm and the creator of the XPAD tablet range, Simmtronics has launched a new voice calling tablet, namely X-801. The tablet comes with a dual-band GSM radio and GPRS from which will offer users to make and receive voice calls and internet connectivity on the go. Priced at Rs 8,499, TabX-801 also has a distinct package of speaker bundle and keyboard case.
This new device runs on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich , cortex A8, A10 and has a 1.2 GHz processor. The high speed processor gives users a better computing experience. Android Gravity games are supported in the tablet as they contain accelerator and gravity sensors. It also supports application downloads.
Android Calling TabX-801 has an 8-inch display and is enabled with 2G connectivity and built-in voice calling. The users can also employ USB dongles to surf the web at 3G speeds which is supported by the tablet. The widescreen of the tablet helps users in reading large format magazines effortlessly.
People can use the tablet both horizontally and vertically. The tablet is enabled with a separate USB port which allows users to connect data card or pen drive. An in-built Bluetooth feature in the device enhances the chances of users to stay connected while travelling.
The Indian market will see more XPAD range of devices with Simmtronics planning to add more devices. The current device X-801 is being manufactured in its Indian factory. The new tablet will be available in the online stores and open market at Rs.8499.