TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
In the world of premium tablet market, where Apple, Samsung and Google hold the supremacy, Sony, a forgettable tablet marker, is once again making a comeback at MWC 2013.
Last, Sony came up with Xperia S tablet, which was introduced last year, it was accredited as lame effort by critics. Now, the struggling Japanese giant is betting big on premium featured tablet - Sony Xperia Tablet Z. The device shares an equation with Xperia Z - a smartphone with a 5-inch 1080p HD display.
Earlier this year, the company launched the Sony Xperia Tablet Z in Japan itself. Now, at Mobile World Congress, Sony announced its world debut. Priced at upwards of $499 in USA, it will have to face a bigger fight with Apple iPad and Microsoft's Surface RT.
Sony Xperia Tablet Z - Can it make you say ‘Wow'?
Sony is living its dream , for that matter - fallen dream. Sony is a well known brand around the world. It is still a premium brand, but lost its equity due to plenty of failed products. The company's attempt to crack tablet market is one among them. This time around, the Japanese brand has come up with something awesome - Xperia Tablet Z. The tablet is gorgeous, thin and stuffed with all the fancy features. It would be mistake to not call this tablet "premium". Like its hefty price, the device comes with loaded features.
Stuffed with a 10-inch display with a resolution of 1920 x 1200 display, 2GB of RAM, 1.5Ghz Snapdragon S4 Pro Quad Core processor , an 8-mega pixel rear camera and 2.2- mega pixel camera on the rear, 16GB/32GB of internal storage, Android 4.2 Jelly Bean ( confirmed by the manufacturer), and lastly ability to play around in harsh conditions. What? Aren't you aware that the device comes with waterproof and dust resistant capabilities?
Sony says that it is the thinnest tablet available right now in the market. It has a glossy finish, more comfortable to handle, than rubbery textures. When Sony going to release aluminum chassis devices. Only time will tell.
The Sony Xperia Tablet Z is not for the masses. Earlier also the company said that they want to be an aspirational brand. In the US there are plenty of rival tablet models. In India, if Sony ever releases this beast then it will have to fight against the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 and Apple iPad 4.