TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nirbhaya Death Anniversary — A Timeline
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 3 — Full Updates
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- How To Use TRAI DND iOS App To Block Spam Calls
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Japanese giant Sony has once again confirmed its plans to launch three new devices at IFA 2014. Not too long ago, the PlayStation 4 maker unveiled its official IFA 2014 teaser video to build hype ahead of Europe's biggest tech event. Today, Sony surprised us with a new teaser image but it seems hard to analyze the real story behind it.
Going by the above image, a 6.4mm-thin device would be launched on Sep.3 in Berlin. Notably, the teaser image also hints at another dimension of an upcoming device: 124mm. The third dimension is obviously missing. It is speculated that if the missing dimension is smaller than the 124mm, the device should be a smartphone.
And if the dimension is greater than 124mm, it might be a tablet. Again, the image itself is rather sketchy, so it's hard to judge the right device just one the basis of a teaser.
As per the media hype, we're expecting three new devices to be showcased: the Xperia Z3, Xperia Z3 Compact and the Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact. The latter device - the Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact have been leaked quite a number of times in the past week alone.
The forthcoming tablet is expected to come with an 8.1-inch display, a quad-core Snapdragon 801 processor, 3GB of RAM among others. This very device will likely to give tough competition to Samsung Galaxy Tab S and the upcoming Google Nexus X.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!