TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nirbhaya Death Anniversary — A Timeline
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 3 — Full Updates
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- How To Use TRAI DND iOS App To Block Spam Calls
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Europe has always been a prime market for the Japanese giant Sony. So users have curiosity to know everything about Sony, and its upcoming devices.
Sony has had a strong presence at the recently concluded Gamescom gaming show, and now the company seems upbeat about the IFA Berlin tech conclave.
The IFA tech show will kick off in a few weeks from now, and as usual, we're going to see some extra ordinary gadgets from the house of Sony.
If rumors have anything to go by, Sony could launch a mini tablet to rival the Samsung Galaxy Tab S next month. The purported tablet might be called as Sony Xperia Tablet Z3 Compact, as informed by folks over at TechTastic blog site.
It is learnt that Sony is all set to launch an 8-inch tablet next month at IFA Berlin tech show, alongside the speculated Xperia Z3, Z3 Compact and the Xperia Tablet Z3.
There have been rumors that the PlayStation 4 maker might launch a mini version of its upcoming flagship Xperia Tablet Z3. In fact last month a mysterious Sony SGP621 device appeared with the Indonesian website Postel. Since then rumors continue to pin point at either the second-generation Xperia Ultra 2 or the Xperia Tablet Z3 Compact.
As usual, there's hardly any info available about the Xperia Tablet Z3 Comapct. All signs suggest that the Xperia Tablet Z3 Compact will be showcased at IFA Berlin tech show next month. With Apple slated to launch the iPad Mini Retina 2 tablet on September 9, and it appears that Sony will try to cash in on the holiday season period.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!