TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
Earlier this week, Gizbot reported that Sony is is planning to release highly anticipated Xperia Z tablet shortly.
Now reprots have come in stating thay NTT Docomo, a telecom operator based in Japan will launch the Xperia Tablet Z, by as soon as next week. Reports are also coming in thay NTT Docomo might be displaying the tablet in the company's Smartphone Lounges at Tokyo scheduled for January 23 and 27.
According to a leak that occurred previously, Sony Xperia Tablet Z will house 8 megapixel rear camera and 2.2 megapixel front camera, 1.5 GHz quad core Snapdragon S4 processor, 1920x1200p resolution 10.1-inches display, 6,000 mAh battery, NFC, Wi-Fi and LTE connectivity. The tablet will be running on Android 4.1.2 OS.
The tablet is expected to be extremely resilient, being dust and water-proof. The design is said to be similar to that of Xperia Z having a thickness of 6.9 mm.
The probability of Sony launching the tablet outside the Japanese market is also unclear. However, going by the past records, Sony has always launched all its Android tablets across the world including India. This means that the rest of the world can also expect the Xperia Tablet Z launch soon, if it happens in Japan next week.
If the device is aiming for a wider launch, it will most likely make a prominent appearance in Mobile World Congress scheduled to happen during the end of February.