TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
Earlier this week, Gizbot reported that Sony is is planning to release highly anticipated Xperia Z tablet shortly.
Now reprots have come in stating thay NTT Docomo, a telecom operator based in Japan will launch the Xperia Tablet Z, by as soon as next week. Reports are also coming in thay NTT Docomo might be displaying the tablet in the company's Smartphone Lounges at Tokyo scheduled for January 23 and 27.
According to a leak that occurred previously, Sony Xperia Tablet Z will house 8 megapixel rear camera and 2.2 megapixel front camera, 1.5 GHz quad core Snapdragon S4 processor, 1920x1200p resolution 10.1-inches display, 6,000 mAh battery, NFC, Wi-Fi and LTE connectivity. The tablet will be running on Android 4.1.2 OS.
The tablet is expected to be extremely resilient, being dust and water-proof. The design is said to be similar to that of Xperia Z having a thickness of 6.9 mm.
The probability of Sony launching the tablet outside the Japanese market is also unclear. However, going by the past records, Sony has always launched all its Android tablets across the world including India. This means that the rest of the world can also expect the Xperia Tablet Z launch soon, if it happens in Japan next week.
If the device is aiming for a wider launch, it will most likely make a prominent appearance in Mobile World Congress scheduled to happen during the end of February.