- Sports Darwin T20 Cricket League: Check out full schedule, India timing, venues, team details
- Automobiles Toyota Innova Crysta BS6 Prices Increased In India: Here Is The New Price List!
- Finance SBI To Consider Raising Up To $1.5 Billion
- Travel Scenic Road Trips In The Western Ghats That Every Bikers Must Take This Monsoon
- Movies We Are Spoilt For Life: Saiyami Kher On Working With Anurag Kashyap For Netflix Film Choked
- News Flattened the wrong curve says Rajiv Bajaj on draconian lockdown
- Lifestyle Hina Khan’s Top Make-up Looks Without Eyeliner Will Convince You That You Don’t Need One Either
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In Times Asia University Rankings 2020
Toughpad FZ-M1: Panasonic Unveils Super Thin and Light Rugged Windows Tablet At CES 2014
Panasonic expanded its Toughpad range of tablets with the launch of a rugged 7-inch Windows Tablet - the Panasonic Toughpad FZ-M1 at the CES 2014 in Las Vegas recently. This latest offering from Panasonic is equipped with the Intel Core i5 vPro processor and Intel Celeron processor. Targeted at the enterprise segment, the company claims that the Toughpad FZ-M1 is the world's lightest and thinnest 'pocketable' tablet, weighing approximately 540gram.
Panasonic Toughpad FZ-M1 Key Specifications
- Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit (with Windows 7 downgrade option)
- 4th Generation Intel Core i5 vPro Processor (Fanless)
- MIL-STD-810G, 5-foot drop and all-weather IP65 dust and water resistant design
- 7-inch display, daylight-readable, multi touch screen with glove touch technology
- 128GB SSD (256GB SSD optional) Storage
- 8 GB RAM
- 720p webcam with mic
- 5MP rear camera with auto focus and LED light
- USB 3.0 port and MicroSDXC card slot for maximum connectivity, configurable with barcode, MSR, SmartCard, Serial and LAN
- Dedicated GPS, Wi-Fi, NFC, UHF RFID, Bluetooth v4.0 and optional 4G LTE Integrated Mobile Broadband (Multi-Carrier)
- Bridge Battery Enables Hot-swap Battery Replacement for Continuous Use
- Li-ion 3220mAh battery that will provide up to 8 hours
- WARRANTY 3-year warranty with business-class support
For a detailed specification sheet, click here.
Expressing his views on the new launch, Mr. Manish Sharma, Managing Director, Panasonic India said, "The launch of our lightest* and thinnest* pocketable 7-inch Toughpad at a platform like CES is a showcase of our unwavering commient towards providing cutting-edge technological advanced products to our consumers. With its high-class tough performance, connectivity, long battery life and advanced technology, this device is the perfect work companion for all business professionals leading a rugged life.
With a long standing commitment towards providing value to consumers with our products, we have been successfully setting new bench marks across product categories. In line with this, the brand will continue to meet the expectations of its customers across the spectrum, in 2014."
Mr.Gunjan Sachdev, Manager & National Business Head, Toughbook Division, Panasonic India said "With the launch of this device, we are catering to business users who want a robust, yet durable, high-performance, ultra mobile and lightweight device without compromising on the performance. The Toughbook segment contributes significantly to Panasonic's overall turnover and we are hoping to drive increment in the market share from this segment in the coming years."