TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Row: All-party Meet Inconclusive; Will Stick To SC Order, Says CM Vijayan
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles India Launch
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- India Tour Of Australia: Ganguly Reveals Why Virat Kohli And Team Have The Best Chance To Beat Australia
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- India Beach Fashion Week: Swara Bhasker's Attire Is About Giving Festive Wear A Breezy Touch
- Wonderful Beaches In And Around Kanyakumari That Are Worth Exploring
As promised earlier, NVIDIA via a blog-post has recently announced the release of the Android 4.3 Jelly Bean update for the recently launched Xolo Play Tegra Note. The company says that various Tegra Note 7 tablets released by vendors like EVGA, ADVENT, Gigabyte, Shenzhen Homecare Technology, ZOTAC and Xolo will be receiving the update.
It should be noted that the Android updates are released in phases, thus if you own a Tegra Note 7, you could be receiving the same soon. It is worth checking out the OTA notification on your device.
Talking about the changes and enhancements the update would bring in the device, the company claims that it will bring about a major improvements on stylus experience in the tablet. It is also improved for the best of left-handed users.
In the same blogpost, the company also notes, "We've added a DirectStylus help option under the device setting's menu, a stylus removal and insert notification on the notification bar, and given users the ability to capture the notification bar with full-screen capture."
The company further says that the update will bring some improvements regarding camera features. Among others, the most interesting is that the Tegra Note 7 will now be able to be on "always on HDR" mode. Thus images will always be captured in HDR mode.
Other features of the update include, support for apps to SD card. Moreover, you will now be able to transfer apps and app data from internal memory to SD card. The company also says that the update has also brought about some minor security additions along with minor bug fixes.