TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Lok Sabha Election Updates: After 24 Years, Mulayam, Mayawati To Share Dais In UP's Mainpuri
- Loyalty matters most, says Kohli
- Tata Nexon Hybrid Or Tata Nexon EV? — Oh Blur! We’re confused!
- Katrina Called Up Varun Before Exiting From Street Dancer!
- How To View Saved Passwords On Chrome For Android?
- Gold Prices in India Stands Still Amidst Muted Demand
- Tara Sutaria Wows In Printed Separates
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
Xolo Play Tegra Note 7 Updated to Android 4.3 OS: Brings New Stylus and Camera Features
As promised earlier, NVIDIA via a blog-post has recently announced the release of the Android 4.3 Jelly Bean update for the recently launched Xolo Play Tegra Note. The company says that various Tegra Note 7 tablets released by vendors like EVGA, ADVENT, Gigabyte, Shenzhen Homecare Technology, ZOTAC and Xolo will be receiving the update.
It should be noted that the Android updates are released in phases, thus if you own a Tegra Note 7, you could be receiving the same soon. It is worth checking out the OTA notification on your device.
Talking about the changes and enhancements the update would bring in the device, the company claims that it will bring about a major improvements on stylus experience in the tablet. It is also improved for the best of left-handed users.
In the same blogpost, the company also notes, "We've added a DirectStylus help option under the device setting's menu, a stylus removal and insert notification on the notification bar, and given users the ability to capture the notification bar with full-screen capture."
The company further says that the update will bring some improvements regarding camera features. Among others, the most interesting is that the Tegra Note 7 will now be able to be on "always on HDR" mode. Thus images will always be captured in HDR mode.
Other features of the update include, support for apps to SD card. Moreover, you will now be able to transfer apps and app data from internal memory to SD card. The company also says that the update has also brought about some minor security additions along with minor bug fixes.