TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Stranded In No Man’s Land; Probe On To Ascertain How 31 Rohingyas Crossed Over
- Double Digit Salary Hike This Year In India; Most In Asia
- Gigapixel And Terapixel Imaging — Explained
- India vs New Zealand — The Highs And Lows
- Maruti Ertiga To Come In A Luxury-Focussed 6-Seater Format — An Ideal Business Companion?
- PM Modi Reacts To Kartik Aaryan's 'Backfie' Photo!
- Hodal — Your Ultimate Guide To Haryana's Least Explored Part
- How To Cover Up A Tattoo With Make-up?
Earlier this month, Nvidia unveiled its Tegra Note tablet. During that announcement, it added that it would leave distribution of the product to its hardware partners around the world. The Tegra Note is a reference tablet which will be modified slightly and sold by the company's hardware partners worldwide. We've already mentioned that Nvidia has announced that Xolo would be its partner in India.
Now Gizmodo, claims that the tablet will be rebranded as the Xolo Play Tegra Note and will be launched in India next during October for a price of Rs 16,999.
Talking about its specifications, the slate uses a 1280 x 800 resolution IPS display. It packs a Tegra 4 processor and an articulate stylus with multiple tips. For imaging, there's a camera that is capable of HDR imaging and even slow-mo video. For storage you'll find 16GB on board the slate plus a microSD slot for further expansion. The device also has a micro HDMI socket. For sound, the slate has some nice speakers with a bass reflex port that goes on to deliver "the widest frequency range in a tablet" according to Nvidia.
Yes, the device will use Android, but unlike most other manufacturers, Nvidia will provide a pure, stock Android experience, meaning that you won't have to deal with bloated, bulky, redundant UI additions.
Another note-worthy point is that the slate's display is capable of supporting the Nvidia Direct Stylus technology for improved passive stylus performance. For this purpose, the stylus is packed with two different tips, Chisel and brush tips, thereby allowing users to get creative with their art work.