TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!
Zync, an India based tech manufacturer, well known for its budget offerings in the tablet arena, is planning aggressive launch attempts for this year. The company has announced that it will launching five new tablets in February 2013.
According to the company press release, Zync will unveil five dual-core and quad-core tablets with different form factors including 7 inch, 8 inch, 9.7 inch and 10.1 inch screen in the sub Rs 15,000 price range.
It is claimed that the 8 inch and 10.1 inch models will be first quad core tablets to be unveiled in India. Moreover, the press release states that these tablets will be coming with features including the iPad 3 screen, 1.6GHz processor, dual camera and 32GB internal storage.
As of now, there is no information on the other specifications of these tablets. But, analyzing these specs, it can be said that the new Zync offerings will be packed with some outstanding features that can make them competitive in the crowded tablet space in India.
Ashish Garg, Director, Zync Global, said, "All these five tablets which will be launched end of this month will have a unique USP which no other player has in the market in terms of features and price. Zync is bullish on the tablet market and the price range of these tablets with the latest features is going to sweep people off their feet, so watch this space for more!"
Zync has launched quite a few tablets such as the Zync Z1000, Z930, Z909 and Z999 Plus. The Indian tablet market has seen an intense competition over the last year with a number of Indian manufacturers coming up with budget slates occupied by several manufacturers including Micromax, Karbonn, HCL, Byond, Intex, Spice and more.