TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Zync, an India based tech manufacturer, well known for its budget offerings in the tablet arena, is planning aggressive launch attempts for this year. The company has announced that it will launching five new tablets in February 2013.
According to the company press release, Zync will unveil five dual-core and quad-core tablets with different form factors including 7 inch, 8 inch, 9.7 inch and 10.1 inch screen in the sub Rs 15,000 price range.
It is claimed that the 8 inch and 10.1 inch models will be first quad core tablets to be unveiled in India. Moreover, the press release states that these tablets will be coming with features including the iPad 3 screen, 1.6GHz processor, dual camera and 32GB internal storage.
As of now, there is no information on the other specifications of these tablets. But, analyzing these specs, it can be said that the new Zync offerings will be packed with some outstanding features that can make them competitive in the crowded tablet space in India.
Ashish Garg, Director, Zync Global, said, "All these five tablets which will be launched end of this month will have a unique USP which no other player has in the market in terms of features and price. Zync is bullish on the tablet market and the price range of these tablets with the latest features is going to sweep people off their feet, so watch this space for more!"
Zync has launched quite a few tablets such as the Zync Z1000, Z930, Z909 and Z999 Plus. The Indian tablet market has seen an intense competition over the last year with a number of Indian manufacturers coming up with budget slates occupied by several manufacturers including Micromax, Karbonn, HCL, Byond, Intex, Spice and more.