TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Temple Row: Hindu Aikya Vedi Leader KP Sasikala Reaches The Hilltop Shrine
- How To Send Large Files Via Email
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Lux Golden Rose Awards: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks Like A Bombshell
- Meet Lulu Hashimoto, The “Living Doll” Fashion Model
- Rupee Loses Ground After Opening Flat
- Travel Guide To Abhaneri – The City Of Brightness
- "The Indian Team Is Ready To Leave Their Mark In Australia", Says Rohit Sharma
Zync Global which recently participated in GITEX 2013 held in Dubai launched its latest Z605 phablet for the Indian consumers. The company says that the device will be available in the Indian market from November 2013.
The Z605 is sleek and slender and comes with a 6.5 inch capacitive touch screen TFT display. It is powered by a 1.2GHz dual core processor coupled with a 512 MB DDR3 RAM and runs on Android Jelly Bean v.4.2 OS.
The device houses an internal storage capacity of 4GB internal which is expandable to 32GB via microSD card.
The 3G enabled Z605 also comes with a dual GSM SIM Support (2G and 3G Network Connectivity).
The latest Z605 will also support additional features like Skype, Viber, Youtube, Yahoo messenger, Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter, Adobe Flash, Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc and works very well on 3G connectivity.
Speaking on this occasion, Amul Mohan Mittal, Co-Founder, Zync Global said, "We cannot imagine a better platform than GITEX to reach out to the rest of the world. We see tremendous potential in the phablet market as there has always been a gap between the demand and supply due to high price points of these products and to bridge this gap, Zync has developed the Z605 phablet at an affordable price without compromising on the features. This tablet is surely going to revolutionize the low cost phablet market and is going to provide value to the users."
The company says that the device will soon be available at more than 51cities. Zync has not disclosed the price of the phablet at the moment and the resolution, battery and other features also remain a mystery. But the company will be offering one year comprehensive warranty with it. And it will be available in India within November.