- 2 hrs ago Buying Guide: Best Selfie Camera Smartphones Under Rs 20,000 To Buy In India
- 9 hrs ago Vodafone Rs. 398, Rs. 558 Prepaid Plans Launched; Rs. 19 Plan Revised
- 10 hrs ago Vivo Might Bring IQOO Phones To India Soon: Report
- 10 hrs ago AMD Radeon RX 5600 XT GPU Review: Efficient And Sufficient For 1080p Gaming
- News Trump offers to mediate on Kashmir issue after meeting Imran Khan at Davos
- Movies Marakkar Arabikadalinte Simham: Arjun Sarja's Character Poster Is Revealed!
- Sports Bangladesh appoint former West Indies and South Africa coach Gibson
- Lifestyle You Should Not Do These Things To Your Hair In Winters
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Finance How To Start Amul Ice Cream Parlor In India
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Flipkart Diwali Sale: Discounts Available On Best Tablets
Flipkart's Diwali offers are like a dream meeting with reality. As the portal is rolling out some never before seen cashback, exchange and discount offer on a wide range of products covering smartphones and other electronic gadgets. At present, the online retailer is lined up with several tablets that are available with much-reduced price options.
Offers given by Flipkart include 5% unlimited cashback on Flipkart Axis bank credit card, extra 5% off with Axis bank buzz credit card, extra discounts, 10% instant discount on SBI debit and credit cards, and many more. These tablets come with some amazing features that will even allow you to purchase a few tablets.
Apple iPad (6th Gen)
The tablet from Apple is available from Rs. 20,999. The EMI for the product starts from Rs. 1,834 per month. It ships with a 9.7-inch Quad HD display, 32GB ROM, 8MP primary rear camera, and an iOS 11.
Apple iPad (7th Gen)
The product is priced at Rs. 37,900. It is boarded with 32GB onboard storage, a Full HD display, and an A10 Fusion chipset.
Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0
You will get an extra Rs. 1,000 off on buying the tablet. At present, the tablet is priced at Rs. 8,999 across Flipkart.
It is available for sale in Spectrum Gold and Spectrum Black color options. Get the product at Rs. 5,999.
Microsoft Surface Go Pentium Gold
On buying the tablet, you can get up to Rs. 14,000 off on exchange offer. Plus, you will get an extra Rs. 8,000 off on buying the product. It can further be obtained using various EMI plans.
Honor MediaPad T3 10
It comes with a 9.6-inch display and 32GB ROM. You will seek an extra discount of Rs. 3,000 on the product. And, you will get up to Rs. 10,500 off on exchange offer on the product.
iBall iTAB Moviez Pro
It features a 10.1-inch FHD display, 4GB RAM and 64GB ROM. And, it is priced at Rs. 11,999 with 51% off.
Alcatel 3T10 With Speaker
Get the product with an EMI starting from Rs. 1,000 per month. It is powered by a quad-core MediaTek MT8765B chipset and runs Android 9 Pie.
Alcatel 3T 10 With Keyboard
It is priced from Rs. 9,999 for 2GB RAM and 16GB in-built storage. You can even purchase the product using different EMI plans.
Apple iPad Mini (2019)
The iPad price starts from Rs. 32,990 with 5% off. It is powered by the A12 Bionic chipset, paired with 64GB ROM. And, it runs iOS 12 out-of-the-box.
Alcatel 3T 8
The device can be purchased at Rs. 7,999. And, the product can be purchased with an extra discount of Rs. 2,000.
Apple iPad Air
The product can be purchased at Rs. 41,900 and you will get an extra Rs. 3,000 off while buying the tablet.
Lenovo Yoga 3 (2GB RAM)
The tablet brings in an exchange offer up to Rs. 9,500 off and an extra discount of Rs. 3,991.
Lenovo Tab V7
The starting EMI for the tablet is from Rs. 917 per month. It is housed with 64GB ROM which can be expanded up to 128GB via microSD card slot.
Lenovo Tab M10 (FHD)
The offers on the tablet are 10% instant discount on SBI debit and credit cards and 5% unlimited cashback on Flipkart Axis bank credit card.
It is priced at Rs. 5,999 for 1GB RAM and 16GB default storage option. You will also get an extra Rs. 3,000 off on buying the product.
Alcatel 3T 10
The product can be purchased using different EMI plans. It is backed with a 4,080mAh battery backup which will run for the longer duration on a single charge.
Lenovo Tab 4 10 Plus
It is equipped with an extremely powerful battery of 7,000mAh and you can get the device at Rs. 19,990.