TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Update: Kamal Nath To Be Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
- IPL Auction 2019: 5 Indians Who Will Not Get Big Bids
- Vivo Carnival On Amazon India: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- New Renault Cars For 2019 — New Renault MPV, Duster & Kwid Facelift Set To Launch Soon
- How Has NPS Withdrawal Become 100% Tax Free?
- The Bachchans Arrive To Bless Isha & Anand On Their Wedding!
- 17 Benefits Of Arrowroot: For Health, Hair & Skin
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
In a bid to disrupt the affordable tablet market, Alcatel today launched a tablet from the A series as A310 3+32 GB variant for Rs 11,999.
The new series is designed for consumers looking for a premium range of tablet devices that offer affordability, functionality and most of all, fun, the company said.
This new family member comes with 8MP + 5MP front-facing camera which can be used to take selfies and extra-large display
"We have always remained focused and committed towards our consumers and with the success of A310 tablet in the Indian market, we are confident that the enhanced memory along with the upgraded camera will provide the richer experience like never before," Praveen Valecha, Regional Director, Alcatel India said.
The new tablet has dual speakers which offer an outstanding sound wave effect while the Arkamys system provides an immersive sound, the company claims. The Alcatel A3 10 is powered by a 1.1 GHz quad-core processor and 3 GB of RAM, and 4G connectivity for a glitch-free streaming experience.
The tablet runs on the ancient Android 7.0 Nougat OS. The A310 packs in 4600 mAh battery, which the company claims to last up 7 hours of usage.
Hari Kumar, Senior Director, Head of Electronics, Flipkart added "We are fortunate to associate ourselves with Alcatel and we hope to build on to our long relationship. The new A310 3+32 variant is truly an all-rounder and is sure to create waves in the tablet market."
The company also said that "Alcatel A310 3+32 Variant isn't just a tablet; its entire world coalesced into a beautiful and slick body. The finish exudes class and refinement, while the slim design looks and feels premium in the hands."
As a part of the launch offer, the customers can avail Rs.1000 cashback on Flipkart (applicable for all prepaid transaction) and customers can get up to 20GB additional Jio data.