- 7 hrs ago How To Delete Keyboard History On Your Android Smartphone
- 11 hrs ago 10 Best Android Apps For Investment On The Move
- 14 hrs ago How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- 16 hrs ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- News Assam Police recruitment: 2000 Assam police jobs announced, direct link to apply here
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Virat Kohli confirms Bhuvneshwar ruled out of next 2-3 games due to hamstring niggle
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Apple iPad Pro to Go On Sale from this Friday [Report]
Initially, the Cupertino giant Apple unveiled its 12.9-inch iPad Pro at its fall media event on September 9. As per Cult of Mac, the company is planning to sell the iPad Pro in the US market starting from November 13 at a price of $799 (approx Rs. 53,000).
Falling in line with the report, an American based retail-warehouse has started to take pre-orders for the iPad Pro. However, there is no information available about the pricing and the availability for the Indian market yet.
Moving on, the iPad Pro sports a 12.9-inch display with a resolution of 2732 x 2048 at 226ppi, for a total of 5.6 million pixels. Further, the iPad Pro is powered by a A9X chip with a built-in M9 motion coprocessor, which is 1.8 times faster at CPU tasks and twice as fast at GPU tasks.
Other features including 4GB RAM, 8MP rear camera, 1.2MP front facing snapper and a four speaker audio system for best sound experience. On the connectivity, the iPad Pro comes with 802.11ac Wi-Fi,, LTE, Fingerprint and Touch ID.
To make the most out of iPad Pro, Apple has launched accessories like Apple Pencil and Smart Keyboard. The Apple Pencil is priced at $99 (approx Rs. 6,500), whereas the Smart Keyboard costs $169 (approx Rs. 11,000).