TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Dell Latitude 12 Rugged Tablet with 11.6-inch Display, Intel Core-X CPU Launched
Recently, Dell has launched Latitude 12 Rugged Tablet, which is designed for harsh environments. This device is the first ruggedized device of its kind to feature a flip-hinge display that seamlessly switches between notebook and tablet.
Also, the company has guarenteed to work at temperatures as low as -20 degrees F or as high as 145 degrees F. This device can be used in military, industrial work, adventurers, or emergency response crews.
Dell Latitude 12 Rugged Tablet - Key Specifications
Dell Latitude 12 Rugged Tablet, sports a 11.6-inch display with a resolution of 1366 x 768 pixels, which can be used in bright sunlight and also works with gloves.
Moreover, this device can be handled roughly, where it will resist liquid spills, dust, sand, mud, and even drops from over four feet high.
This rugged slate is powered by a Intel Core-X CPUs from the Broadwell generation, and supports 512GB of SSD storage.
Running in Windows 8.1 OS, it is powered by a battery which can provide power up to 12 long hours. With this tablet, company is also offering keyboard cover and rugged pogo pin docks for vehicles and desks on optional basis.
As of now, there is no information available about the price and availability of the device. We are expecting more such informations in the upcoming days.