TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Infocus Launches LED TV Range and 2-in 1 Tablet Hybrid in India
Following the launch of smartphones, the InFocus company has also launched LED TV and Tablet in an event at New Delhi.
The company has launched seven UHD & FHD/HD LED TV's including 70", 60" and 50" sizes. This device comes with Full HD 1080p resolution apart from superlative UHD resolution graphics.
On the other hand, InFocus also unveiled the 2 in 1 hybrid tablet along with feature phones in the market. Coming to the specifications of the tablet, it comes packed with 10.6-inch FHD display along with detachable magnetic keyboard, powered by a 1.11GHz Quad-Core Intel Atom processor and supports hyper-threading up to 1.83GHz, 2GB of DDR3 RAM, 32GB of internal memory.
Further, this device comes with 5MP rear and 2MP front camera and powered by 8000mAH battery. It weighs 550 grams and measures 277.5x172x8.8mm.
Moreover, to InFocus has also launched some feature phones including F110, F120, F135, which features 1.77-inch display, 2.4-inch screen, 2.8-inch display respectively.