iPad battery catches fire in Finland

    An iPad battery caught fire in a shopping centre in Rovaniemi, Finland, forcing the evacuation of customers, authorities said.

    iPad battery catches fire in Finland

    According to a senior fire official, a customer on Wednesday went into a phone shop in the shopping centre to get the battery of his two-year-old iPad replaced, Xinhua news agency reported.

    SEE ALSO: Apple iPhone 6s, 6s Plus Price Cut By Rs. 22,000 in India: Everything You Need to Know

    When the seller began to replace the battery, it caught fire.

    iPad battery catches fire in Finland

    The smoke caused by burning battery spread to the shopping centre, the official added.

    Source IANS

    Read More About: ipad apple tablets news
    X

    Stay updated with latest technology news & gadget reviews - Gizbot

    We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. This includes cookies from third party social media websites and ad networks. Such third party cookies may track your use on Gizbot sites for better rendering. Our partners use cookies to ensure we show you advertising that is relevant to you. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Gizbot website. However, you can change your cookie settings at any time. Learn more