TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
Domestic mobile handset maker Lava on Friday launched a new tablet "Ivory POP" at Rs 6,299.
The tablet features 7-inch HD display with Dual Twisted Nematic technology, 1.0GHz quad-core processor paired up with 1GB of RAM, 16GB internal memory that can be expanded up to 32GB and runs on Android 5.1 operating system.
"With an advanced Intel Chipset, exceptional multi-media feature and economical price point, we are confident that Lava Ivory POP will become a favourite of consumers," said Raman Sharma, Head, Tablet and IT Products, Lava International Ltd., in a statement.
The tablet has 5MP rear camera and a 3.2 MP front camera with flash, auto-focus and also features full-HD (1080p) video playback and recording.
The tablet will be available across all retail stores and online platforms.