TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sri Lank Bomb Blasts — Fresh Explosion Near Church In Colombo
- IPL 2019: RR vs DC — Live Update
- Renault Announces Summer Service Camp
- Bharat Trailer: Salman & Katrina Starrer Is Winning Hearts!
- Samsung Postpones Galaxy Fold Launch Following Display Issues
- Sensex Slumps 500 Points On Rising Oil Prices; IT Stocks Gain
- Aish Is A Vision In Her Gown
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
Lava launches new tablet at Rs 6,299
Lava on Friday launched a new tablet "Ivory POP" at Rs 6,299
Domestic mobile handset maker Lava on Friday launched a new tablet "Ivory POP" at Rs 6,299.
The tablet features 7-inch HD display with Dual Twisted Nematic technology, 1.0GHz quad-core processor paired up with 1GB of RAM, 16GB internal memory that can be expanded up to 32GB and runs on Android 5.1 operating system.
"With an advanced Intel Chipset, exceptional multi-media feature and economical price point, we are confident that Lava Ivory POP will become a favourite of consumers," said Raman Sharma, Head, Tablet and IT Products, Lava International Ltd., in a statement.
The tablet has 5MP rear camera and a 3.2 MP front camera with flash, auto-focus and also features full-HD (1080p) video playback and recording.
The tablet will be available across all retail stores and online platforms.