TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Lenovo Might Launch A Dual-Screen Thinkpad Table In 2019
- Holidays For The Shutterbugs In India
- 5 Signs That Clearly Show You Are Over-scrubbing Your Face
- After Bashing Nawazuddin For Being A Mute Spectator, Chitrangada Says She Doesn't Want To Blame Him
- 2019 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Revealed — India Launch In 2019
- The Top Five Knocks Of Virender Sehwag
- DRDO Recruitment 2018: Walk-In Interview For Research Associates And Junior Research Fellows
LG has quietly announced a new addition to its tablet portfolio in the US. Dubbed as the LG G Pad X2 8.0 Plus, it is an entry-level device with the price tag of $240 (approximately Rs. 15,000).
The LG G Pad X2 8.0 Plus comes with a new Plus Pack, which is a small box that can be attached to the device's rear panel via magnetic pogo pins. The box increases its battery capacity to 6,300mAh. What's more, the box is equipped with stereo speakers and a USB port. In addition, there is a detachable stand that comes along with the stand.
As far as the specs are concerned, the tablet sports an 8-inch Full HD display with a screen resolution of 1920×1200 pixels. Under its hood, the tablet is powered by an Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor running at 1.4GHz. The name of the chipset is not specified yet.
We have obtained no information about the RAM configuration. Storage-wise, the LG G Pad X2 8.0 Plus offers 32GB of default storage, which can be further expanded up to 2TB using the microSD card slot.
In terms of optics, both the front and rear cameras of the smartphone is of 5MP with HDR support. The primary camera also offers support 4x digital zoom. It runs on Android 7.0 Nougat OS right out of the box and is backed up by a 2,900mAh battery. Connectivity features include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/ac/b/n/u and Bluetooth 4.2.