- 2 hrs ago Everything you should know about Reliance Jio's VoWi-Fi plans
- 5 hrs ago Select Nokia smartphones get up to Rs. 6,000 discount but just for a day
- 10 hrs ago Honor 20 series to be available on Flipkart: Here are the details
- 10 hrs ago Oppo A9x goes official with 48MP primary rear camera and dewdrop notch display
- News 'No cause for concern as exit polls only Nautanki': Sharad Pawar slams predictions
- Lifestyle Former Miss Worlds, Aishwarya & Priyanka Made A Strong Case For Dreamy White Gowns At Cannes 2019
- Movies Vivek Oberoi Says Aishwarya Rai & Salman Khan Have NO OBJECTIONS To His Tweet; INSULTS Sonam Kapoor
- Sports Teams will probably be most fearful of Australia, says Steve Waugh
- Automobiles Flash Electronics Files Suit Against Royal Enfield — Are The Good Times Over?
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019 Will Be Declared Tomorrow At 11 AM
- Finance How To Choose Between Fixed And Floating Interest Rate On Home Loan?
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Mi Pad 3's successor is in the works; confirms Xiaomi CEO
Barely 6 months after the launch, the Mi Pad 3 is no longer available for buying.
Xiaomi had launched the Mi Pad 3 without much fanfare in April this year. Barely 6 months after the launch, the device is no longer available for buying. Naturally, the rumor mill started claiming that the Chinese company may release its successor soon.
Proving the speculations right, Xiaomi CEO Lei Jun has now confirmed via Weibo that the company is indeed prepping a next-generation tablet. Unfortunately, he has not given out any information on the release date of the Mi Pad 4. The CEO also remained tight-lipped about the specs and features of the upcoming device. Hopefully, we will some information in the following days.
Talking about its predecessor, the Xiaomi Mi Pad 3 flaunts a 7.9-inch retinal display with 2,048×1,536 pixels resolution and PPI of up to 326.
The tablet is powered by a MediaTek processor with a clock frequency of 2.1GHz under its hood. The processor comes along with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of non-expandable storage space.
The tablet packs a large 6,600mAh battery, which is said to last up to 867 hours of standby and 12 hours of multimedia consumption. It also supports 5V/2A fast charging. Mi Pad 3 gets its interface from the MIUI 8 based on Android OS.
In terms of optics, the Xiaomi tablet features a 13MP camera with an aperture of f/2.2 on the rear, while on the front there is a 5MP selfie shooter.
The connectivity suite of the Xiaomi Mi Pad 3 offers Wi-Fi 802.11ac dual antenna band, Bluetooth 4.1, and a USB Type-C port.
The Xiaomi Mi Pad 3 carries with a price tag of just 1,499 Yuan (approximately Rs. 14,700).