- Microsoft Xbox One X Review: Breaking limits of living room gaming with native 4K support
- Microsoft 365 receives Whiteboard Windows 10 app and a free version Teams
- Microsoft releases Windows 10 Insider Preview update (Build 17713 -RS5)
- Microsoft Whiteboard app is now available on Windows 10 platform, iOS to follow soon
- Microsoft Surface Go Vs 6th Gen iPad: Affordable tablets from flagship brands
- Microsoft Surface Go launched for Rs 27,000, competes against the 6th Gen iPad
Microsoft is all set to unveil a new product at an event slated to happen in China today. The product launch comes after the annual developer conference that got over recently. At the conference, Microsoft detailed its plans for the near future.
At the event to happen later today, the company is said to take the wraps off the Surface Pro 5. The event is slated to happen at 4:30 PM Indian time. Notably, the company will not be live streaming the event. Instead, it has opted for live blogging of the same. To follow the event and catch all the live action, you can visit the company's blog by clicking on this link. Also, the social media handles of Microsoft will give you the latest updates.
Also read: Is this the Microsoft Surface Pro 5?
It is the Surface Pro
Yesterday, Panos Panay, the chief of Surface, put an end to the speculations by posting a teaser showing four Surface keyboard on Instagram. The caption read, "30 hours to go". The next generation premium hybrid device from Microsoft is believed to run on Windows 10. If the previous leaks are to be believed, the Surface Pro 4 might be known as Surface Pro without any number indicating the generation.
Surface Pro render
Last week, the serial leakster, Evan Blass posted images of the alleged Surface Pro. The render showed that there will not be any major design changes in the upcoming model as compared to the Surface Pro 4 that was unveiled in 2015. It said to have only internal changes in order to compete with Apple.
Panay tipped that they will not launch the Surface Pro 5 until they include a meaningful change. The recent reports claim that the hybrid device to be launched today will not have many dramatic changes except for the latest Intel Kaby Lake processor.