TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3V with 7-inch Display, Quad-Core Launched at Rs 10,600
Samsung India has listed the company's new tablet on the official Samsung India e-store. Codenamed Samsung Galaxy Tab 3V (7) T116. This slate comes with Quad-Core processor, along with Android 4.4 KitKat.
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3V - Key Specifications
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3V, sports a 7-inch TFT display with a resolution of 1024×600 pixels. It is powered by a 1.3 GHz quad-core processor besides 1GB RAM under the hood.
On the storage department, Tab 3V houses 8GB of inbuilt memory, with an expansion option of up to 32GB card slot. In terms of software, it has Android 4.4 KitKat out of the box.
Ergonomically, the device measures 9.7mm thickness and weigh around 322grams. It features a 5MP rear camera, with no fron shooter.
Moving on to the connectivity, this Tab 3V includes 3G HSPA+,WiFi b/g/n, WiFi Direct, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS + GLONASS. Further the hardaware is powered by a 3,600mAh battery.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab 3V comes in Black and White colors and priced at Rs. 10,600. Currently, it is out of stock on the official Samsung eStore.