TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Lenovo Might Launch A Dual-Screen Thinkpad Table In 2019
- Holidays For The Shutterbugs In India
- 5 Signs That Clearly Show You Are Over-scrubbing Your Face
- After Bashing Nawazuddin For Being A Mute Spectator, Chitrangada Says She Doesn't Want To Blame Him
- 2019 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Revealed — India Launch In 2019
- The Top Five Knocks Of Virender Sehwag
- DRDO Recruitment 2018: Walk-In Interview For Research Associates And Junior Research Fellows
September is turning out to be the month of smartphone launches and while many brands have already launched several handsets in different categories Samsung has now silently launched a brand new tablet in the Tab A series in the market.
Dubbed as Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 (2017) it is basically a new 8-inch tablet in the series with added features since the last 2015 model. The new tablet comes with some minor changes especially in battery capacity and camera configurations.
The new Galaxy Tab A 8.0 (2017) has been launched in Vietnam and is priced at VND 6,490,000 (approximately Rs. 18,264) and is already available for purchase.
Moving forward let's have a look at some of the key specifications of the tablet.
Display, Processor, RAM and Storage
Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 (2017) comes with an 8-inch WXGA (1280 x 800 pixels) display. The device is powered by a 1.4GHz quad-core Snapdragon 425 SoC which is paired with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of inbuilt storage. The storage is expandable up to 256GB via microSD card.
Camera, Battery and Software
In the camera department, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 (2017) is equipped with an 8-megapixel primary camera with f/1.9 aperture and flash, and there is a 5-megapixel front camera. The tablet is backed by a 5000mAh battery and it runs on Android 7.1 Nougat.
As for connectivity options, the Galaxy Tab A 8.0 (2017) offers 4G LTE, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, 3.5mm jack, and GPS + GLONASS / Beidou. It also supports a single Nano-SIM card. The tablet measures 212.1x124.1x8.9mm and weighs 364 grams.