TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Phethai Updates — Storm To Make Landfall In Andhra By Afternoon; 22 Trains Cancelled
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- Virat Kohli Second-Fastest To 25 Test Hundreds; Surpasses Tendulkar
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- 10 Best Websites To Watch Bollywood Movies Online
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Red Carpet Pictures
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
- 2018 Survey Reveals The Most Dangerous Countries For Women
Samsung is soon going to launch an entry-level tablet dubbed as the Galaxy Tab A2 S. To remind you, it is the same device as the Galaxy Tab An 8.0 (2017), but Samsung recently decided to change the name.
The tablet has been making an appearance in leaks for quite a while now. The Samsung Galaxy Tab A2 S has already been certified by TENAA and FCC. Other than that, tipster Roland Quandt had also revealed some information about the tablet. Well, Quandt is back again and this time he has posted a bunches of images of the Galaxy Tab A2 S. Apparently, the device will be available in Black and Gold colors.
Moreover, the tipster has revealed the specs line up of the handset on the WinFuture website. The Galaxy Tab A2 S is said to be powered by a Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 chipset clubbed with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of native storage space.
Display-wise, it is likely to come with an 8-inch WXGA display with the resolution of 1280×800 pixels. Basically, it should be an IPS LCD display. Previous reports had suggested that the Galaxy Tab A2 S will feature an HD display.
Talking about the optics part, the Samsung Galaxy Tab A2 S is said to flaunt an 8MP primary shooter with f/1.9 aperture and an f/2.0 5MP front-facing camera for selfies and video calls. On the software front, the tablet is expected to arrive with pre-installed Android 7.0 Nougat.
According to the publication, the device will pack a 5,000mAh battery for keeping the lights on. As for the pricing, the upcoming Samsung tablet might carry a price tag of about 200 Euros ( roughly Rs. 15,500).